5 Clues is a template for you to create a mobile word game where people have to guess a word based on 5 clues.
If you get stuck somewhere, you can watch a Reward video to get a letter that will help you to get the answer.
This app supports multi-language, so you can add different languages in it, if the player’s device language is set to one of the configures languages in the code, they’ll get the UI translated into their languages, otherwise, the app will display the English default language.
Before buying this product
RE-SELLING THIS PRODUCT TO ANY ONLINE MARKETPLACE IS A SERIOUS COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, AND YOU WILL BE LEGALLY PROSECUTED
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications/scripts that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged with money through your own version of this item, you can still buy this item under a Regular License.
Therefore, you must buy this product under an Extended License
if your plan to add a Payment Gateway (PayPal, Stripe, In-App Purchase, etc.) in the source code, make it public and have clients getting charged of money for subscriptions or anything else in order to use your final product.
The latest official version of Xcode installed on a Mac. NO BETAS, so you can download the official version of Xcode on the Mac App Store
An Apple Mac, updated to its latest OS version
An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program
Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language
An AdMob account to display Ads in your app
A Real iOS device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store
- Home screen with New Game, Continue and Share Progress buttons
- Guess the hidden word by reading 5 clues and go on with levels
- Both Clues and Answers are simple array of strings, coma separated, so they are easy to edit
- Share your Progress to social network apps
- AdMob interstitial and reward ads
- Clean, modern UI design
- Clean and commented code
- Online Documentation
- PSD icon files included, for you to edit the template’s UI design as you wish
- Easy to configure
# If I buy this app template, can I use for multiple projects?
- No: in case you want to publish more than 1 application using this template, you must purchase a License/project you want to publish on the App Store.
# Do I need Xcode to edit this template?
- Yes, its latest official version, NO Betas!
# Do I need to be an experienced developer?
- Not really, just basic knowledge about Xcode and Swift
# What about Support?
- I can offer FREE support for bugs/errors encountered in the original code.
Instead, a fee will apply in case you messed up the original code and asked for help to fix it.
May 6, 2020
- First release
Rate wavycode’s work
If you like what you got, please don’t forget to support the hard work by leaving a feedback on your Downloads page: Rate here